Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tango Town Swing

Sooner than expected, All About Jazz has published my first column, "Friday Night at Thelonious," in what will, hopefully, be a long and fruitful series entitled "Tango Town Swing."

As the April entries can attest, jazz has become the central part of my life here. Between going to shows, listening to albums, transcribing interviews (by far the most time-consuming), and writing articles, I'm immersed in the music like I never have been before. That said, I'm happy to report that my boxing career is still flourishing, I'm cooking more than ever (I even made a loaf of bread on Saturday), and am putting together an article of a very different sort that hopefully will find a taker...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep the posts coming EB. I'm interested to hear what this new article is going to be. Perhaps a boxing narrative about E.L. Benson

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.