Friday, December 21, 2007

A brief update

I haven't updated the blog for close to two weeks and while I don't have a story of mountain conquests or blazing jam sessions, I think it's only fair that I give a brief update.

I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Iguazu Falls in the north with my family on a vacation that will take us through Bariloche as well. Then I'll be off to Uruguay until the 3rd of January at which point the blog should return for a more frequently updated form.

Bad Plus pianist and excellent blogger Ethan Iverson is scaling back in the new year. I'm planning to expand with the possibility of guest writers, article links (hopefully), and maybe even some fiction.

For now though, just a favorite quote from Tennessee Williams: "Make voyages, attempt them, there is nothing else."

Happy holidays, I miss the snow.

1 comment:

Jacob Addelson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.